Save Time, Save Money, Save Stress
Resolving Conflict at Work
Acas and the Civil Mediation Council are delighted to collaborate to bring together leading speakers with unique experiences to help you sell the benefits of mediation and facilitation within your organisation.
16th October 2018 Newcastle upon Tyne
The Customs House, Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3DE
Registration from 2.45pm Conference: 3.15pm – 6.30pm Networking and Drinks until 7pm
Cost: £35 + vat
until 16th September: £25 + vat
CMC Members & Students £25 + vat Up to 3 Hours CPD
The CMC Workplace and Employment group and Acas invite you to join us at Trinity Chambers on the Quayside to share with you important insights into the process of making mediation the default option in workplace and employment disputes.
• Workplace Conflict interactive session with audience polling,
Professor Paul Latreille, Sheffield University
• Role play: How situations arise, Employment team, Hay & Kilner
• The Acas mediation model, Malcolm Phillips, Acas
• Judicial mediation, Andrew Crammond, Trinity Chambers
• Using mediation – An employer’s perspective, Tanya Mountain, PD Ports
• Unsuccessful mediation and how to turn refusal or failure to your advantage,
David Whincup, Squire Patton Boggs
• Panel Q&A session
Whether in-house counsel, HR, line management, trade union or worker representative, this conference will show you how to use mediation to get the results which will make your Board sit up and take notice.