Select Page

Do you have a problem with a tall hedge or trees on your neighbours’ land? Is it blocking out your light and drying up your garden?  You can apply for a remedial order from the Council following the procedure set out:

They expect a hedge to be no higher than 2 metres. Before applying, they expect you to try to mediate. This helps to preserve neighbourly relations rather than the neighbour receiving a notice out of the blue.

We can do this by telephone. We just need to see some photographs of the offending trees or hedge and have a telephone number to ring.