|Bullying and Sexual Harassment: Can Mediation Help? London, 28th June
Join us for an in-depth and interactive look at the resolution of confrontational and high profile allegations relating to bullying and sexual harassment in the workplace, and hear about alternative options for addressing them swiftly and discreetly in the way least damaging to both the business and the people concerned.
• Peter Cheese, Chief Executive at the Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD)
• Gareth Jones, HR Director, M & G Investments
• Jane Farrell, CEO Equality Works
• Sam Smethers, CEO, The Fawcett Society
• David Whincup, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs LLP
• Hannah Coulson, Chief Human Resources Officer, Callastone
• Henicka Uddin, Area Director, London, Acas
The event starts at 2.45pm and will be followed by a drinks reception. The cost is just £35 + vat for CMC members. Book your place here.